Samstag, 7. Juli 2012

Korean Magic II - FIX!

Anjong,

last night I was out with lots of ICEA 8th members! It turned out, that there were just koreans and me.... In the beginning the meeting was very korean based, but after a while I got "included" in the conversations... and the night turned out to real korean magic! We rocked the whole night! 

First we met for Chicken and afterwards we went to Makkoli place, so korean tradition....

Yeah, beer bowl!

I think some of my friends in Europe are pretty jealous, because it is just 7 € for a bowl of shells kkkkk After this one the girls wanted to do something active.... so they wanted to go to the Spot, but nowadays on weekends there are no foreigners allowed... so we had to change our plan, because of me kkkkk
We went to thursday party just to play one round of beer pong before going to FIX, the crazy girls wanted to dance so badly....

And there everybody is playing with Seong Yongs new sunglasses! They are so nice!

There all the girls with their Long islands! 
And the guys without....


After having lots of fun we went to FIX and two girls had application and saved 10.000Won! Unbelievable... my cellphone doesn't find the app.... stupid german cellphone....
The leftovers for FIX! In the golden elevator!
And when we entered during main dancing!!!!! SO many hot girls!

And of course us!

Put your hands up!!!
Yeah they are seeing the girls!
Peace out!
At some time we went to the back of the club and watched the crowd dancing!
And the girls of the night.... from left to right... Kelly, Clara, Youjung and Eunhye!
And there we leave for home..... It was a little bit rainy! But still super hot, like we are kkkkk

Was a fantastic night! Thanks my friends! I will miss you!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen