Sonntag, 1. Juli 2012

ICEA 9th - Goodbye!

Anjong,

last night I came back from Thailand and I transferred immediately from the airport to the last ICEA 9th meeting. I missed the waterpark they went to, but the last party, I didn't wanted to miss it!


I wanted to play one last time with all the guys and so I did! We started with regular BBQ and lots of talking, because we hadn't seen for such a long time... I was so into talking to the people, that I barely talked to Dawoon...kkkkk

After 36h journey with Robert we rocked the whole night! I didn't expect to stay awake again for so long, but I didn't wanted to miss the last few hours with ICEA!
It was a really great night, so I just enjoyed.... I had lots of fun with the guys as you can see in the next pictures....
 First Kelly and me having dinner kkkkk
 And then we started.... kkk game time!
 And two new faces, one you see above..... It is Amanda, she will participate the next ICEA and so she checked out the 9th...kkkk One is in the lower picture... Mia, she is a good friend of Robert, we just get her from Incheon airport the second we arrived there..... 
Kelly, where are you looking at?! kkkk

 And then David forced us to play the circle of death... kkk happily nobody died, but the name describes the game pretty good!

 After a little card blowing we changed the game to Pepero game.... and there it got very exiting! "Kissing time!"
 Jay and Ratchel! They did a good job..... Lei was a little bit shy kkkk
 Marcius didn't listen to the shy factor in his head kkkk

 After the circle we had the certificate ceremony! Yuee and me joined both the 2nd time :-)

 Spidy!



 Everybody got a certificate and in the end Robert held Kelly like a trophy kkkk Kelly was so cute, she was really sad, that ICEA ended so fastly.... Even for her is has been the 2nd time...
 And after the official part we started to play and play and play....





 The boys!

 And during the early morning hours we took a walk to get some fresh air....




 Next morning I woke up after all the cleaning, so I was very happy...kkk thanks to all the other leader and of course the helper!



It was a great time with ICEA!!!! Thanks to everybody, but especially to the other leader and my brother Dawoon! Thanks for all the sacrifices you made to make ICEA 9th a very special activity for everybody!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen