Freitag, 29. Juni 2012

Ko Ma - Snorkeling!

Sawasdee krab สวัสดีครับ,

after sleeping for 2,5hours Robert and me decided to go snorkeling! 

After getting home from the half moon party I searched my cellphone because of the alarm clock. But I didn't found it anymore.... I thought, that I was too bucketed but in the end it just was not there any more... So I thought I lost it in the taxi last night.... Robert and me were laying in the back of a Pick up truck, which was prepared with lots of pillows... so I thought, that it just slipped out of my pocket.... So we went to the taxi driver (his name is Sorn) and checked his truck... but there was nothing... luckily his neighbor took my cellphone out of the car, because the alarm clock was just too loud in the morning.... hahaha so I got it back... after getting it back we asked him if he also can help us with the snorkeling trip... he told us a price and we just went with it! 



He is a very cool guy.... Told us a lot about Thailand, the life on Kho Phangan and he answered me all my questions.....
 

He took us to two different beaches for snorkeling... first one was not sooo super cool just a beach with corals on the floor kkk Ao Chalok Lam.... we just took some pics and went to the second one...

Haha, Robert in the water.... 



The second beach was located at 




Actually I saw just the left one... but there are three fishes... incredible...


Haha, my Nicki Minaj bag at the beach kkk
The second was pretty cool! It was located at Ko Ma! I could not take the really cool fishes, corals and the other underwater guys, because my battery was too low... shame on me I forgot after the party to recharge... so just the starter pictures.... 
For lunch we had chicken.... no korean style, this time thai style..... klingt komisch, ist aber so!
Here were chilling at the second beach!

Little movie :-) I think in german :-)

Haha, little friend swimming between my legs kkkk

And some meter further there were so many corals, fishes and crabs and and and... I was so sad when my camera told me, that the battery is empty....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen