Freitag, 1. Juni 2012

Haeundae Sandfestival!

Anjong,

today I didn't wanted to start studying in the early morning, so I delayed it to the afternoon.... I met in the early morning with Dawoon and Robert in Haeundae (exactly in the subway->Seomyeon) because today starts the big Sandfestival. I don't know why the sand is celebrated, but it was quit fun.... I think it was just a delayed opening ceremony for the summer season. So, hungry for some distraction and fun we went to the beach!

The moment our feet touched the sand I knew why we celebrate it! It is such a unique feeling walking at the beach through the sand next to the sea... but another thing happened the moment we arrived, but I will show you in another post....was too cool!

Anyway for the celebration some artists build up giant sand sculptures and I think they were pretty cool!
Here maybe even the most impressive.... It is a big palast made out of sand next to the skyscrapers....
Check out all the images after the jump....




 No its not our palast.... :-(

 Next is maybe a roman soldier.... Dawoon just mentioned, that he was killed by Spartacus maybe.... so Robert and me did the Spartacus!



 I thought, that is pretty cool to build up nice stuff with sand.... but next to the historical (chinese) part there was something much more cuter!
 The children's sand area!
 There was Pororo with his friends on a boat fishing.... and the craziest thing was, that everybody had a fish! even the bunny had a squirrel!

 There are Robert and Dawoon with their friends!!!

 And fighting dragon style....
 In compare to them I was just posing with Phenix and the ocean!

 Prepared for all the tourists.... but we have to study later... 
 Haha, sunnyboy Robert after his first Sandboard ride.... yes u read the right word... we went sandboard riding...
And sand sliding with some slides....kkk
 And of course, we got a sunburn, a small one.....


So we saw, we felt and enjoyed the sand, the sun and the beach!!!! Nice friday morning! So, lets start the studies.... buhuuuu

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen