Samstag, 23. Juni 2012

Surprise for Natze! Irene and Tim!

Ni hao 你好,

the time I visited Natze in the UK (Durham) I met her friends Irene and Tim. 


They were exchange students like I am now in Korea. We had lots of fun and enjoyed our student life. Now, 2 years later I met them again in their hometown, Hong Kong!It was kind of spontaneous for everybody! Irene and me set up a date and met in our hotel lobby. She has never been in this part of Hong Kong, but she was a very good leader!


She introduced us to so much Hong Kong food and told us about Hong Kong tradition! First thing we tried was a famous Hong Kong Mango dessert... it was so delicious.
After the first snack we went to a chinese flea market. And that was a flea market I thought about when I thought of a chinese market.... lots of fake stuff for really small prices.... 

Here were "shopping"

The next stop was a Honk Kong famous tea and dinner house. Hong Kong is famous for it's Milk tea. It is really thick milk! Without any sugar it is really bitter, but with some sugar added it is really good!

Irene also ordered some food for us. So I had a big cup of soup kkkkk

Hong Kong Curry
AND Tim! He joined us in this restaurant. He has been working before. It was also crazy to see them as working people in Hong Kong and not anymore as students in Durham.

Anyway all of us wanted to say, that we missed you Natze!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen