Montag, 18. Juni 2012

Laserkraft -FIX!

Anjong,

maybe I should share the pictures of the last night with Haritz... even if I don't post pictures of him, me or Robert.... We had lots of fun during the party!


 They had 4 different DJ's and of course lots of different laser shows.... The massive screen changes all the time and there is no repeat between the images.... So its a dance festival deluxe! 
If you are in the mood, check out the videos! They will make you move!






 All your senses get input all the time....
 Korea's Michaela Schäfer! kkkk




 Sometimes I felt like in a spaceship..... maximum warp!




Last DJ! He was a pretty good one.... I liked him!
Here we are leaving the club after the sun woke up.....

It was a really great night! And I have to admit, that I will miss the dance-machine Haritz!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen