Sonntag, 17. Juni 2012

Eurocup 2012 - Welcome quarter final!

Anjong,
tonight was the second time I watched Eurocup 2012 in Korea! First time I was drunk and came back from party with Robert.... This time we watched the third german match Germany vs Denmark! Of course I was able to wear my Podolski tricot for a reason this time! 




In our laboratory there is a new relaxing area with a TV, internet access, fridge, microwave and so on... so the germans went there and David installed a ARD internet stream for the big flat screen! It was awesome to see the game with german comments.... Thank you David!
 I was really happy when Lukas made the first goal! Not just because germany gained the lead, but because my favorite player made a goal in his 100. international match! I was so proud! kkkkk
 Robert even drank beer, so I felt like in germany watching football and smell the sweet smell of beer....kkkk

I had to drink Soju, because the game was so exiting... I was so nervous, I really pictured germany losing.... But after the second goal I was very relaxed! I am curious if Robert and me will watch the Eurocup in Bangkok next friday kkkk
 The only negative aspect was the time we had to watch the game.... it started 03:45 am here in Korea! And it ended with birds singing and old people hiking and working out at the sports place, at 6am! That was so crazy!

 


Anyway we stopped by to take a winner picture and now were going to sleep.... in a very happy winner sleep...

2 Kommentare: