Sonntag, 3. Juni 2012

Dirty BBQ Place!

Anjong,

after a long day of studying for my BRT / BPT (Bio reactor technic and Bio process technic) I called Youjung and Dawoon to take me out for a quick dinner, so we decided to go to the dirty chicken place we all love so much.....they arrived earlier in Seomyeon, so they decided to go and order in advance.... so the chicken will be faster on the table..... but when I came there the dirty chicken place was closed... so I sent a message to give me the next hint.... so I got it... they were in the BBQ place next to the dirty chicken place.... the chairs (red coca cola plastic chairs) were the only dirty things in there...because the food was extraordinary good!!!
When I came in I was surprised, because the "floor" was filled up with little stones.... what I didn't expected... and haha the table.... I was wondering how the fire will get under the desktop.... but my question should get an answer, a very simple one... the guests (US) had to lift the desktop and the waiter put the fire under the plate....

 Right after the fire the meat came to our table... 1kg meat... and at first I thought.... uuuurrrggghhhh... so much fat.... but it was so delicious! Seriously, even if there were pieces of pigskin with fat... cube  size.... it was just too good... it was really the best korean BBQ I ever had!


 Haha, and the Soju had been served in philippine style.... in a basket with cold water.... kkkk 
 There we are, real men eating the meat from the bones.... Youjung called us Animal#1 and animal #2.... Dawoon was the alpha animal.... I was number 2...
 Here you can see the images of the Restaurant... inside and outside....

Goodbye! kkkk

It doesn't look so special, but it was soooo good!! But a little expensive.... We paid 52.000 Won in the end... but the food was the price worth it!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen