Samstag, 16. Juni 2012

Better than expected!

Anjong,

on friday I met with Dawoon to spent one of my last days together!
We met very early, so 11am to have breakfast! We went to Paris Baguette and talked for about an hour.  Talking was pretty good, but for both of us working out and talking is much more better! So we went for the last time to the PK gym in Seomyeon,  paid the last time 5.000Won and worked out together for the last time...

After working out we had Bubble tea and went to the cinema! The only english movie was "Lockout" actually its a french movie, what you really don't realize.... It was really better than expected... pretty good movie....Before I felt so tired, that my eyes shut down several times during the commercial...but once the movie started I was 100% awake! 


 After movies we had dinner, and even this was better than expected... very yummy! All in one was everything we did better than expected on friday... So I was satisfied kkkkkk 
 I think we have to drink this one once with Soju! Dawoon said, that it is pretty good!
 After meeting with him I went home and slept for 14 long hours... I think because my body switches from stress-studying-writing mode to relaxing-fun mode, and he has the most fun while sleeping kkkk


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen