Donnerstag, 7. Juni 2012

Colloquium!

Anjong,

today was the big and nearly final day! I had to present my work I have done for the last 4 months!

Nowadays Prof. Stahl (TU Berlin) is in Korera, he is a good friend of our "leader" at the DSU in Busan. They studied together at the TU Berlin, so old men Bromance.... during the introduction to the colloquium day he mentioned, that they know each other now for 30 years.... What is very impressive....

Anyway... after the first colloquium (David) it was Maikos and my time, because we worked on the same field, we shared our results together.

I was very excited, no maybe I should say nervous.... But after the first few minutes we  got really in the talking mood.... so the 30 min were really short.




I think we did a good job, even if I forgot (during the question time after the presentation) that I did another experiment.... so Binod had to help me by telling that I did it...kkkkkk but I did so many different experiments...

Right now Marlena presents her work, which is very intersesting, I have to admit..... Next is Robert.... so cheer him up! kkkk

Anyway, the best situation today was a dialogue between Binod (my supervisor) and Prof. Stahl on the way to the Fukuoka-room.

It was a little bit rainy and Prof. Stahl wanted to make fun of him, because Binod used an umbrella.... so Prof. Stahl asked him if he is from sugar..... but he answered: No I am from India! HAHAHAHAHA

It was sooo funny!


Anyway, I am done with the colloquium and after the last one (Robi) we can go and get lunch with our Prof. Bromance!

 The restaurant was in the 8th floor near Home Plus, and it was buffet.... you could get everything you wanted, from sushi, pizza korean food, chicken even macarons were there..... In my mind they were the best.... yummy..... SO nice final for the semester with Prof. Stahl and Prof. Cho...
 My plate is the "bigger" one....

 Sushi bar.... paradise for John...


 Binod and General joined too.... but I was just able to get a picture of Binod.... will miss him kkkk
 T like Thelen like Tiramisu...
And yes.... macaron with Sushi!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen