Sonntag, 17. Juni 2012

Saturday night, I feel the air is getting hot!

Anjong,

like you baby!

Here the guys of the night!
Please notice the height of the penis right behind G-1!


last night was again outstanding! During the afternoon I felt like "I wanna go out tonight"! And so I texted some of my friends and they replied massively! So after the gym I took Robert to Seomyeon and we met with Seong Yong and Kelly for dinner.

We had Korean BBQ! And of course we started with 3 bottles of Soju! kkkk After a while Haritz joined us... He was late, because he had dinner with his Professor. 



We even ordered my favorite rice, the "Rice-shaker"! In this box there is rice with an egg, seaweed and lots of vegetables.... so you have to shake it, to mix is! It is so good!


Anyway, after dinner we went for shooting! I have to admit, that I was never good at shooting.... My brother always got all the credit at the "Kirmes" or at the "Schützenfest" or something.... 


 But this time I had the second best score... like in former times, but in former times there were just two contestants... this time 4.... so in my head I am better kkkk
Kelly was our cheerleader kkk
 This time we had lots of shots, even real ones! kkk
 Robi was princess Leah kkkk 
 It has been a really great night! Just fun Makkoli, Soju and of course the Penis restaurant!
 Haritz told us, that he leaves so soon... During the time I am traveling with Robert.... so it was the lsat night to hang out with him.... What I didn't know... that's why he wanted to party all night long.... And you will see later what we started kkk

 Couple time!
 Poor Seong Yong! He had to sit next to the couple kkkk

 Single guys teamed up! KKKKKK
 And again!
 Here G-1 wanted to show me the Soju pyramid.... you can imagine how this experiment ended..... kkkk

 Kelly found an egg in the soup kkk

 And then the goodbye followed kkkk

 The unlimited Soju glass had to be filled up up up up up up up!
Haha, and the last shot in this location... it was a very long one!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen