Montag, 11. Juni 2012

Big Bang rule the world....

Anjong,

a few days ago the MTV World act Big Bang released a new video. It is AMAZING!

The song is called "Monster" and honestly, after "Fantastic Baby" I thought, that they could not be better.... they are not, but they hold up to the level!

They formed in 2006 and their success is increasing nearly every day.....

I think their newest album "Alive" which has been re-released last week as "Still alive" is their most successful record.



I think everybody who visited me in Korea loved the "Fantastic Baby". Even my brother bought the record. Maybe it is because you heard it everywhere.... streets, shops and even in the clubs....

Their members are pretty different from each other... I know every band has a latino (Howie D) a rebel (AJ) and so on.... but they are really different...

 Taeyang
G-Dragon
T.O.P.
 Seungri
Daesung

I know, everybody looks asian, but if you compare them in their videos its incredible.... In the last one (Fantastic baby) they were like underground mafia future kings who bring back the music to a boring red tape world. 


And now the reason why I write about them... The new video....

They are like X-MEN!!!! And all of you know that I love X-MEN so much! And now they act like them!







Anyway I hope you check out the video, even if you're in Europe or somewhere else in the world.... I really love it!

And I think K-Pop boybands have more potential then european or american boy bands.... They are more brave in fashion, music and in music videos!

And for the record.... Fantastic baby!

Even with german subtitle kkkkkk

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen