Donnerstag, 21. Juni 2012

Man Mo temple - Incense stick time

Ni hao,

two days ago Robert and me visited the Man Mo temple. As you know I visited lots of temples in Korea and Japan, but I have never seen something like this!

You can compare this temple to a dizzy dream you have after a wild night.... Everywhere are incense sticks and smoke.... The moment you enter this temple you are encased of the smell of enlightenment! 



The temple is meant to let the sunshine play with the smoke the sticks are producing. I saw pictures before on the internet, but I thought, that they are photoshopped..... but even for us the sun came in and showed us what you can see above...
Of course there were chinese statues and a shrine in the temple, but even if they look really cool they can't be compared to the sunplay!


Hihi, there I am!


And Robert!

So, if you are once in Hongkong you have to go to the temple.... From outside it is not so special.... It is located in between skyscrapers and chinese "antique" shops next to a crowded street, but once you are inside you can relax and enjoy!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen