Dienstag, 3. Juli 2012

Start to say goodbye...first....James!

Anjong,

tonight I met James again... It has been a very long I think about 2 month since I saw him last time.... But it was like I saw him yesterday... slid immediately into chatting and making fun kkkk

So we had dinner and coffee.... nothing special, but the place we had our dongasse (Schnitzel) was so good!



We had a set and both of us were full before we finished the set.... too crazy.....

And we had something I never saw before in my life!


 Sushi-Schnitzel (Sushi-Dongasse)!!!!! Best ever! it combined something very delicious with something just okay....
 Was very very yummy! So If you are in Seomyeon and u are hungry for meat and you want to get rid of chicken and Sangobsal..... just go there.... name is gamegame.... at the end of seomyeon.... just pass the cupcake store and turn to the right......

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen