Sonntag, 13. Mai 2012

00:00 - Meat time!

Anjong, 
after a very relaxing weekend for me I had finally meat again... and what could I choose at 00:15 am..... right... dirty chicken with Robert.... 


We started our meat mission after a run at the sports area.... so we went to Seomyeon at 10:30 pm.... we arrived 10:43 pm by taxi and went to thursday party.... to have one round of beer pong... and of course Robert won... after 2 Long  Island and the beer pong we went to the dirty chicken place... I was so exited, because I really missed meat during the week...



 So after a little game and meeting Eunhye on the street we finally had dirty chicken!

 And I was so exited, and of course hungry for chicken!!!
 But after the chicken.... our thirst for playing was not satisfied.... so we went back to thursday party to play a little more... but what did we see... a broken player on the kicker field.... at first Robert took the damaged side... but after 2 wins for me... we changed... and what can I say... I won again!


 I never won before... I think the new meat power gave me the strength to win... but you never know...
 Anyway... I won!
 And sometimes I even kicked the ball out of the door...

 After playing kicker we went on with Beer Pong.... and this time I lost... Robert won 3 to one... so I was supposed to drink 4 beers... but in the end helped me... so thank you Robert!

I am happy to eat meat again, and to be the kicker king after this night... tomorrow university again... buhuuu.....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen