Sonntag, 13. Mai 2012

Berlin Party! I miss you!

Anjong,

the night before last night I had a little chat with my friend Elisa from Berlin, actually she is from Lauchammer.... kkkkk

Her last words were:

sooo micha: 1.) dreh dein laptop von der lautstärke her voll auf..bis anschlag, 2.) dann klick das video in der dropbox an^^ und 3.) auf vollbild stellen  ..und viel spaß


(in English:) Okay, michael:1.) turn on the speaker on maximum volume, 2.) afterwards doubleclick the clip in your dropbox^^and 3.) switch to fullscreen :-) .. and have fun


But I fell asleep before I could read the message... In the morning I read it half sleeping with one eye still in the land of never-ending dreams.... So I just forgot..... Before I met Dawoon I was sitting in the subway  I just thought about my time in berlin.... and suddenly I remembered her message.... 


Luckily I had to take my MacBook with me, because it had to serve as a big battery for my cellphone.... anyway I did what she told me and now you can check out what I saw.....




I was so happy to see all my friends having fun... I am really happy, that you don't forgot me during the first 9 months!

BIG THANK YOU!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen