Mittwoch, 23. Mai 2012

K-Pop till the world ends!

Anjong,

today I feel like I want to go to Seoul and just dance the night away in a K-Pop club. Even if there is K-Pop all over korea, like in the shops, in the bars, cafes, cinemas, baseball games, yeah even in the streets.... You can't find a club playing K-Pop!

And as you can imagine, I am starving for a K-Pop club! It would be like going to a Britney-Club.... So that is why I wanna go to Seoul.... And dance till the K-Pop world ends!!!

Last week I found a Mashup which presents 40 K-Pop songs from the last year in one song... I was a little bit confused the moment I saw the length of the song... about 3:27 min.... It is like a normal song size.... But after getting more information about it.... the DJ (DJ Masa) mixed 40 songs to a complete new song.... with a new song story....

Pretty clever this guy... and even his instrumental background music.... It's britney bitch!!!!

You can imagine how much I like this song! And even part two is a masterpiece!

Peep in for the sound of 2011!!!!!!




 Part 2:

And now tell me again you don't like K-Pop!!!!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen