Dienstag, 22. Mai 2012

Another Michael needed!

Anjong,

in these days I feel very tired of working!

Even if I ask other people in the dormitory, everybody is stressed out!

In these days the Biotechnology bachelor students are supposed to write their bachelor thesis.... But actually we don't have time to write... maybe during the night... but honestly I wanna sleep some time....

We have exams, presentations and finals every week... so we have to prepare control engineering, medical biotechnology, technical microbiology, bioreactor technic, bioprocess technic, genetics practical course exam and of course other stuff.....

So there is no time to write my beloved thesis....

I feel like I am supposed to do something in every second of the day... Even going to the gym is not as much fun as it is in general.... I wanna go and I wanna work out, but if I am there I think about the stuff I have to do afterwards.... or I have to do instead of working out....

I really look forward the 20.06.12 because then everything is over.... I have no exams, no practical courses, no thesis and nothing... I just can relax and travel and at some point going home.....

But till that date there are lots of days to fight....So every student..... keep on fighting!!!

And maybe in some years everybody has a clone to do the nasty university stuff...

By the way... I just completed my application for the master program at the TU Berlin!

Of course my address is a big secret! Dear stalker, today I have no picture for you!


2 Kommentare:

  1. Soll ich das für dich abgeben? :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hihi, danke aber das ist schon organisiert, für alle die hier sind...:-)

    AntwortenLöschen