Samstag, 26. Mai 2012

Embarrassed by foreigners!

Anjong,

tonight I met with Youjung, Dawoon and Robert. After a long day preparing resume stuff for Dawoon and laboratory and ICEA meeting and rechecking my thesis we met for fun....

But in the end everybody was too tired.... so we had just dinner, complained about the makkoli and went home... kkkkk

Anyway.... since a few month I recognize, that most of the foreigners in korea are not so pretty.... honestly they are ugly.... most of them are freaks.... and by talking about foreigners I mean western people....

Even most of the english teacher are stupid ( and I don't mean Leisha, Natasha, James or Luke)! Sometimes I really think, that they are not suitable as a teacher... One day I went for lunch with the germans and there was a table full of english teacher... looking like Monty Python cartoons.....

Another time I met one in a cafe at my university... at first I thought that he is disabled, the way he talked to the pupils and the stuff he said were very spooky... but he was not...in the end heard, that he  he had a very strong lisp.... Seriously who is allowed to teach a language with a speaking disorder.... It is like being a fire fighter without water....

Tonight was the worst night... I really felt ashamed.... to be a foreigner....

Peep for the really crazy story below....



We went to the makkoli place we like to go and there were two really ugly western guys.... I think they were tourists around 28 years old.... and they tried to prepare Ramyeon ( which is kind of common.... to prepare at the table...) Anyway... the cooker is running with Butan gas..... and as you can imagine... they didn't make it right.... suddenly the two koreans next to our table ran out of the restaurant.... and I just looked to their table... nearly the whole table was burning... and the gas was still on fire coming out of the bottle....I just told Youjung, Dawoon and Robi: "GO GO GO" suddenly I had the karaoke bar in my thoughts.... Where people died after having fun... anyway... the waiter arced the fire very fast, but I was really afraid.... but I was happy, that I overreacted.... but in the end I was afraid of the explosion......

Anyway... I was really embarrassed by the foreigners... they even didn't apologize or acted like something dangerous could have been happen.... they just cheered and kept on drinking....




Ramyeon before boiling....

First Robert got the big one, but....

 Later it was mine! 

We finished the night without burning, fire or other stupid mistakes...


Stupid!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen