Mittwoch, 16. Mai 2012

Satang Satan - Sugar is the new devil!

Anjong,

after the free meat week I have a new challenge.... Candy free week!

During the meat free week I didn't feel any change in my life.... Like my body feeling.... There was just a bad mood.... Marlena and Robert told me, that I was really upset during lunch.... What I didn't recognize during the time.....

Anyway, so I told Robert, that I could analyze something different and so there it is.... No candy for one week.... today is day two.... and I feel like I would die for some chocolate....



So we will see what will happen during the week.....

Maybe 50 Cent can take me to the candy shop next week... but this week I have to cancel all 50 Cent dates....

I don't know why I try so many different styles of abstinence in these days.... but Lets see what happens!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen