Montag, 28. Mai 2012

ROBI HOLIDAY - Hangover holiday!

Anjong,

after finishing our bachelor thesis and the semester and getting the bachelor degree Robert and me will go to travel the world!

We will visit three crazy places... and one out of the three places is maybe the craziest I will be in my life....




At the 19.06.12 we will take the airplane from Busan tooooo Köln!!!!!!! No kidding... we will go to.....Hongkong!


Actually Robert and me wanted to go to Hongkong, Shanghai and Peking! BUT the chinese people don't like tourists so much, so it is a little bit hard to get a visa.... If you are german citizen living in Korea you need an alien registration card, which is valid for minimum another 6 months.... But because we will leave korea in 3 month it is impossible for us.....

HongKong is an exception... I don't know why, but you can visit the city without any visa, you get a tourist visa.... 

So we will go to China (HongKong) for incredible 3 days!

Afterwards we have to leave the country and we go to Thailand!




We will go to Bangkok! I always have to think about Hangover2 when I think about Bangkok.... I feel a little distracted... even by thinking about it I am a little afraid... But I think Robert and me will have a lot of fun! Drinking and partying in Bangkok... Honestly if you would have asked me what would a Robert Holiday looks like... I would think about  crazy stuff in Bangkok and now it will become real!

I really hope, that this is so much fun as I imagine in my head.....

But even if it would be tooooo exhausting... we can relax afterwards, because we will go to Kho Phangan!
It is an island located next to the small island where the set from the movie "The beach" starring Leonardo DiCaprio is. So we will go there one day... all the other days we will relax at the beach or at the pool.... 
I am sooo exited!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen