Montag, 28. Mai 2012

Summer holiday feeling!

Anjong,

this weekend was such a nice one... not only because it was a long weekend, no, because I was very productive! And in between I had real summer feelings... 30°C the whole time!

Most of the time I studied for the "Technical industrial microbiology" exam or wrote the thesis (6 pages today, kkkkk) but like I mentioned before sometimes in between there was the summer feeling....

Like last night... Robert came back from the laboratory and just grabbed me to get dinner.... (after I had a run in the sunshine and spartacus workout on the sports field) so we tried some new streets around our university... and there it was.... a new kind of "dirty chicken place" half of the restaurant was located on the street, so the 28°C warm air  (10pm) danced around Robert and me, I felt like being in Spain during a warm summer night...with chopsticks and Soju...






After studying the whole day (without any food) the Soju came very fast into our blood and in the end in our brain.... I started to feel like on holiday.... btw. the chicken was pretty good ....



Anyway... before this summer experience Robi and me got a new hobby.... We started to rob the game machines in the streets of Neangjeong....

They have crazy asian manga stuff inside... like Naruto or One piece.....

So Robert and me went there nearly every day during "summer holiday weekend".... just because we pass them every day.... first day we won so much useless stuff.... fantastic!

And guess what.... the lighter were empty... but even for this case the machine has a solution.... we got the lighter gas the next day...kkkk The next day we passed one of the machines and Robert (kind of crazy for one piece figures) asked himself if they have new figures.... and what we saw was paradise....


He got three.... so we save the fun for tomorrow maybe....


Today my day was quite the same as saturday and sunday because it is Buddhas Birthday! Holiday!

I went to Seomyeon, because I didn't wanted to spend the whole day again in my room.... so I went to a cafe and did my work....

But before starting there was an incarnation of the south european summer feeling I had all the time.... 
A fake Roma-Vespa!
Thx Mr. Vespa! U made my day!

After doing all my work I met with Dawoon and Youjung for dinner.... and afterwards again summer feeling... Dawoon and me tried to shoot ( like on the fair).... I never do this kind of stuff... except on holiday.... or on buddhas birthday...kkk



Now we can protect Korea! Both over 1600 points!

Was a very productive and funny summer weekend!

I like!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen