Samstag, 12. Mai 2012

KaffeeKlatsch

Anjong,

finally I can tell you more about the "german" cafe KeffeeKlatsch. I took a picture of the sign in my first week in Busan. And two weeks ago I had the chance to go there. 
I had a little time before I met with Y&D for dinner.... so I thought... just check it out... so I went to the first floor and I was greeted.... not in german, not in english... no in hangul... But the more irritating thing was not the language... (I am used to it) no it was the fact, that it was a couple cafe. Like the pink cafe I went with Julia in during winter.... So there were separated rooms again....

So I told them, that I am not sure if the cafe is okay for a single person.
And they told me that I can go upstairs... I asked them if there is one big room.... and they said yes....

In the end I was in a seperated room for 6 people.... alone :-)

Anyway the cafe is a very nice place, the waiter are very friendly but you have to pay for one cafe latte 5.000Won. Anyway, if you are in a big group you can go there they have even TV's in the separated rooms... so you can go and watch soccer...

Check out the pictures below....











Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen