Montag, 14. Mai 2012

Postcards!

Anjong,

a very sad thing about Korea is the fact, that there are no postcards. Of course you will find tons of cute cards and letters over here with cute animals and really cute slogans on the cover, but if you want to sent just the card like we know.... you have to search for it!

I think my german brain tells me every time "No" you have to send this card in an envelope. Because it is not the standard size to send via post..... I think every Korean would say.... "Of course, it is no problem... it is a piece of paper with a stamp on it" but I am too afraid of loosing the card.... so I have to buy cute envelopes....
You just find postcards in the very big tourist areas! And even there very rare....

Anyway today I went to the international office to check my mail.... and what can I tell you... I found two envelopes ..... hahaha with postcards in it!

I think my german friends are afraid too! I found a letter from Saskia and a very big one from Sandra in the postoffice corner...

I felt so happy.... I think because I haven't heard from them for weeks...:-)

So thank you girls! And Thank you Sandy for about 5 postcards in one envelope! KKKKKK





The sheep postcard is the one from Saskia... I had to think immediately of the lambs she has at home! I think today they are dead in the fridge, but last summer they were so cute!



And I have to admit, that I am in love with every single one! They are so nice! Even the doctorfish!

2 Kommentare: