Samstag, 12. Mai 2012

What do you wanna drink tonight?

Anjong,

last night was a veeery good friday night!


After a long laboratory day (with a short gym break) I met with Dawoon at PNU. At first we visited G-1´s mom at her restaurant...And because it is "Anti-Meat-Week" we had Spaghetti Carbonara without bacon... Yummy :-(

But as service we got french fries, they were soo good!



They cut real potatoes in stripes.... even with the pod and frie them...

Dawoon asked me during dinner: What do you wanna drink tonight?!

And in my head I knew immediately what he wanted to hear... Soju or Makkoli.... I said I don't care, both is fine.... and you will see that both is really more than fine!
So we went to a "soso" place.... I asked Dawoon if it is cool... he told me soso..... but honestly I really liked the place.... They had new Soju stuff.... Plum Soju in a bottle....It was really good! 
I think these two very young koreans enjoyed the Plum Soju tooo much!
But after the first bottle Dawoon ordered a plum soju and a regular one... and told me to mix it! And what can I say... It was better tan pure plum stuff... Maybe because I am the mix master, maybe because Dawoon knows what's good....

During the time in the Soju place G-1 said hello.... took some shots and disappeared again kkk
After men talk we moved from PNU to Seomyeon to meet our favorite Korean girl! Youjung!
And I think we made the most terrible idea ever after drinking 5 bottles of Soju.... we went to Makkoli all you can drink.... haha and had the most biggest korean pizza ever! And in between... it was delicious! Twinkle!!

Haha, funny Dawoon!
 The fee for Makkoli is 5.oooWon for guys and 2.500Won for girls... and then you can drink Makkoli as much as you want for 2 hours..... After our two hours I said goodbye to the lovers and met with Seong Yong and his friends... to have more Makkoli... he and his friends were so much fun! But after a while I got really tired because of the long week and so we said goodbye!

And now I am curious what will happen tonight kkkkk

PS:In the taxi on my way home I thought about the night and all the Koreans I drank with during the night.... Dawoon, G-1, Youjung and Seong Yong including his friends... Crazy night!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen