Donnerstag, 10. Mai 2012

Genetics - so confusing

Anjong,

for the first time I write on my new blog.... and what can I tell you.... I feel like working all around the clock.... In these days the germans have genetics practical course.... sooo fun!

Thats why I have a very tight schedule.....I have to do the normal laboratory stuff, for the bachelor thesis.... so I have one big experiment to repeat.... and I have to write the thesis and of course the genetics practical course.....

Most of the time it is more confusing than instructive.... we have to do lots experiments we already did in the past of our academic carrier.... kkkk

Like DNA isolation, quantification of DNA, electrophoresis, PCR, Transformation, Plasmid isolation and so on..... but we have lots of fun during "class" kkkkk

Most of the time we have fun with dangerous stuff.... like Chloroform....or today with ethydium bromide .... but most of the time it is not pretty dangerous... I hope!



Even if we sit in the laboratory "living" room for a few minutes... our supervisor, Binod comes around to tell us what else we could do.... I think his motto is really:"Stop talking, start working" he always tells Robert, but in these days to everybody...kkkk

And there he is! Coming to get us....kkk
 For the practical course I teamed up with Marlena and Robert, maybe thats the reason why I have so much fun!

 Here we are spinning around...kkkk
 And we play with my new camera...
 And this is the world's most safeties' centrifuge... the lid doesn't work anymore, that's why we put hazardous waste on top.... kkkkk so safe!
 In the end there is always the battle between good and bad... even if you can see it in Roberts and mine coffee cups.... and yes, Robert is the dark site!


That's how we feel most of the time!

Freaks!

But at the end of the day.... the sun is still shining and we can go to our rooms to write our thesis......

1 Kommentar: