Freitag, 18. Mai 2012

Gym philosophies!

Anjong,

tonight Robert and me went to the gym... finally....



During workout I realized, that it is pretty cool, that Robert is with me in Korea. He is such a funny guy to hang out with, and he became a pretty good friend!

And of course a great fitness partner! We always hit the gym together to have fun and honestly, I work out much more when Robert is around..... a big plus!





It is like hanging out.... and productive training all the time... Even today I wanted to finish the last episode of the third season of GLEE! (Which was outstanding)
But Robert told me, that I have to go to the gym with him, NOW! I could watch it later....
Anyway, I am happy that he is with me in Korea and, that he is so passionate about the gym like me! Even during the time he was traveling with his family I missed him because I had to go alone
-to the gym
-to breakfast
-to lunch
-to dinner
-beer pong
-everything!!!!

Most of the time I prefer to workout alone.... because I don't like to loose time during the exercises.... but he knows the right moment to stop talking and start workout again... maybe because Binod told him so often kkkkkk

So, he is a great gym partner, for me... even if we workout separated.... Sometimes he reminds me to do the exercise the right way..... so the way I told him before, what is pretty cool!

Thinking about the relationship I have to think about my friend Janina....She told Claudio (my last roommate) once, that the two of us (Janina and me) are two of the most different persons, but we enjoy a really great friendship!" And I think she has a point.... It doesn't matter what your character is like.... Or your interests.... The most important thing is the humor! I think! If you can laugh together there is always a way for a good friendship. Of course humor is not the only factor.... But it is very important!

By the way he did this during my exercise... I had to laugh so much I had to stop, because I reminded myself of Jessica (No Angles) in the Daylight Video! Natze knows what I am talking about!!


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen